Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My blue heaven.

A favorite pair of jeans only comes along once in a while. If I find a pair of jeans I like, I wear them till they are threadbaren and begging for retirement. Such is the case with my new Citizens of Humanity Riley boyfriend jeans. These jeans remind me of a pair of vintage 501's I had in high school. They fit a little higher on the waist, are not too tight through the thigh and slide on so easily, you could sleep in them. Best part is, they look amazing on too! They are the perfect combination of effortless style and boho-chic to cause me to swoon. I have had to reorder them twice for the store so I guess I'm not the only one to have fallen in love.



1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog. And I love my COH jeans too--perfect fit! Keep informing us of everything new.

    ReplyDelete