Friday, March 12, 2010

I Heart Juicy Couture

When I first toyed with the idea of adding Juicy Couture to our collection of brands, I wasn't sure how my customers would react to this old favorite until I saw the collection in person. It is a very large line full of on-trend pieces with great prices and amazing quality. We brought the collection in for the first time last July and ever since I can't keep it in the door!


The most common comment I am hearing from my customers when picking up a new Juicy item, is "I can't believe this is Juicy!". It's true, while one thinks that everything from the brand has embroidered "Juicy Couture" all over it, I bring in pieces from the collection that are beautiful but one would never know it is indeed Juicy Couture.


This spring, Juicy has surprised us once again by reinventing old classics and also putting a spin on current trends. The iconic Juicy Smocked Terry dress has been re-fashioned into an of-the-moment one-shouldered dress with tonal rosettes. We love this black version that can be worn to the pool or dressed up for a casual dinner.


Another favorite of mine is their tie-dye crop denim jacket. How cute is this over a sundress to keep us warm until summer finally arrives?

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute dress and great suggestions of where it can be worn. It looks comfortable and yet stylish!

    ReplyDelete